Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ubah?

WOW! Just now went to the DAP seminar. 倪可敏's talk are fun, not bad. About 15,000 people attending the talk. All about politics. Hahaha. Election, vote for who? I'm not going to vote anyway because I'm still under age.

*Pray to god:
Dear lord, please make up mirian's mind so that mirian will make a correct dicision on 16/4/2011 to choose a good, great, fantastic, excellent, well done, awesome leader for us and have a caring heart. Not to steal, grab and corruption. Amen.

Believe it or not, 15k people here. I'm not sure about it, didn't count either. Sorry for the bad quality of the picture. Took it by my handphone.


Well, this post is consider as 13/4/2011's post since I came home after 12 today and update my blog late.

Good night,
God bless,
Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment