Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2011

Time fly like an arrow. Hey, It's April 2011 now, no longer 2010. I'm now still in form 4 not 5 ): Flash back 1 year back, doing '' sohai '' stuff and I'm still hanging out with my buddy which they're now in form 5. They always laugh at me in school because I've decided to stay back in form 4. Hah! Miss my old class very veli veri muchhhhh. Good luck in SPM my buddy. New life in form 4 with new friends. Still feeling ok, not too bad, boleh tahan. This year's life is very different from last year. Different class, different challenge, different friends, different teachers, different job, different pressure, so? Still have to study what. Stop!!! I think I should write this at the beginning of the year, but I just started writing it now. Don't know why. LOL

Quite a long time didn't play with my baby camera and and and, I lost my watermark! I think I've to design a new one again. New year many things to do, not like last year, very free can do what I like to do. I will try to upload a photo a day like last year. Told ya, it's totally different from last year. I will try to arrange some time for my hobby everyday starting tomorrow. I've plan some activities for myself this year, hope I don't disappoint myself. Haha.

Oh yaya, this afternoon is the youth drama competition of Miri Gospel Chapel (my church). There are total 5 group from different branch participate in this competition. The title for our team is ''Tower Of Babel'' Although I act as an old man in the drama, I still enjoy it very much :D All of the idea are very creative, really enjoy the show and congratulation to the champion team!

Dinner time! Guess what? McD laah! xD Went to McD with 3 friends and 2 new friends. Nice to meet yo! Have a great time when chit chatting with each other and also having first bite of the Mega Mac! *evil grin. Hahaha. Have to put off some weight liao lo. @@

It's enough for today anyway. I'll try to update my blog not only with picture but some ''essays'' as well. Lack of sleep this few days, so... Good night!

God bless,
Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment